From 1st March 2019 to 30th September 2020:
Dorms: 10% discount when booking 4 consecutive nights or more
Weekly rates available on 5-bed dorms, and all private rooms through till 30th September.
Please see 'Rooms & Rates' for the different prices & availability.
Terms and Conditions of above deals:
● Valid for direct bookings only (email, phone or www.dorset.co.nz). Not applicable to any bookings made through third party websites.
● Weekly rates are non-refundable. If you decide to cancel part of the booking or the entire booking, cancelled nights will not be refunded.
● Deals cannot be combined. To avoid confusion, if you are booking the weekly rate, you will not also receive 10% discount. You can either make use of the 10% discount if you're staying 4 consecutive nights or more OR the weekly rates.
● Maximum stay of four weeks bookable online, can be extended in person on the premises you have followed our T&C's in the first four weeks.
● Payment must be done weekly, in advance.
● Private rooms are cleaned once a week when booking weekly rates.
● Clean linen is given once a week, after sheets have been handed in (but please make your own bed) when booking weekly rates.
● Alcoholic drinks are not permitted in the rooms, but can be enjoyed till 10pm in the common areas such as the kitchen and lounge. Please make sure bottles and cans are exposed of in the bins and the noise level is kept down after 10pm.
● If you are being sick (and vomit) and this needs to be cleaned up, $100.00 will be charged.
● Anyone who is caught with or doing drugs (including weed, as it's illegal in NZ) will be evicted without refund
● Personal hygiene and cleanliness in communal areas and rooms must be kept to a high standard at all times
● For the protection of all our guests, disorderly behaviour may result in cancellation of your stay without refund. This includes excessive drinking, illegal drug use, excessive noise, not washing your dishes or disturbing of other guests.
● Any other behavior that we deem disruptive or makes other guests feel uncomfortable will not be tolerated.
● Any damage to the rooms or items such as (but not limited to) sheets, TV, bedside tables or bed on check-out, will be charged at the cost to replace it.
● A passport copy will be made at time of check-in
● A valid credit card is needed to secure the booking. However, you are more than welcome to pay however you wish.
● When leaving behind items or dumping them in our skips (from campervans, cars or long-term stays for example), extra charges to visit the dump or any other waste collection point will result in your credit card being charged for the extra costs incurred.
● The deck cannot be used after 10pm
● For all of our terms and conditions please see http://www.dorset.co.nz/house/faq
We reserve the right to discontinue a booking or evict without refund (without warning) if we feel that you haven’t adhered to our terms and conditions.
If you are interested in long-term accommodation with us, please feel free to contact us any time on 03 366 8368 between 9am-5pm to secure a booking. We are contactable via email also within these hours, we endeavor to answer all queries within 24 hours.
Otherwise, you can book instantly via our website.
We look forward to having you stay! :-)
© Copyright Dorset House 2024